Kick off the fall season by making some oatmeal cookies for your close friends and family. You'll want to even bring a batch of warm cookies for your office to share! Add a twist to the traditional oatmeal cookies by including white chocolate chips and aronia berries. Aronia berries are packed with antioxidants, making this treat both tasty and good for your body.
Comfort foods can be an important element in winding down after a long work day or simply just taking some time out of your day to get cooking in the kitchen with family. These wonderful cookies are perfect for making when you just need a pick-me-up.
This recipe makes about 5 dozen cookies, so you’ll have plenty to share.
Aronia Berry & White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
• 1 cup softened butter
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/2 cups uncooked oats
• 2 cups white chocolate chips
• 1 cup Truronia berries
1. Beat the softened butter until creamer and gradually add sugars. Add the eggs and stir well, then add the vanilla extract.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix until blended. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and aronia berries.
3. Make tablespoon-sized scoops and place onto greased baking sheets.
4. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, let cool on baking sheets for about 3 minutes.
Now you can enjoy comfort in a sweet cookie and taste the benefits of aronia berries as well. If you love incorporating these super berries into your food, you'll love our organic aronia berry juices! With four different flavors, you will feel healthy with just a bottle.