A fun vinaigrette can add a pop of color and flavor to any salad. It’s easy to make your own as well, especially a healthy one to help you keep a balanced meal. This recipe pairs well with spring salads and can be topped off with nuts or dried fruits like cranberries or raisins.
Aronia Berry Vinaigrette
Servings: 4-5 servings
Serving Size: 30-45 mL
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup thawed Aronia berries
- ½ extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- ½ water
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh minced ginger or garlic to taste
- Put the Aronia berries in a blender and add water for a liquid consistency.
- Pour the mix into a bowl, and add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk until blended.
- You can add ginger or freshly minced garlic to taste.
- Add onto any salad- enjoy!